Below is the store traffic after one week of low budget advertisement and no conversion. Appreciate any feedback, advises and recommendation.
Congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are a few things that could be improved & help your visitors convert:
- Use a social login. There are quite a few free apps for that.
- Your site seems a bit cluttered to me. On the home page there are 4 additional elements (the social buttons on the left, reward, messenger and social proof popup). On the product page you also have the sticky cart that gets in the way and makes it even more complex. I'd get rid of the social one and the reward one. For the reward one you can add a standard popup with exit-intent.
- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.
- Curate the products pictures, some are irrelevant to the product at hand. (for ex pictures of a short when you are selling a top)
- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google.
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sales.
Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on each section of your homepage. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. Clean up the design of your customer reviews, it's looking messed up, it should be nicely spaced. Show only the best or latest reviews.
Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Improve top-level navigation and add breadcrumbs: When we scroll down to homepage there is no way to go up on to the home page until we scroll up to the menu. You can create a 'scroll top button', to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.
CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Structured Data: What I observed that structured data is not effectively implemented, If it's not effectively implemented then it won't help you increase search appearance on SERP.
Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization for great user experience. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. Your website performance’s speed is very low i.e 14%. It should be above 70%. Fast page load time will boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.
Special Offers & discount banners: ‘Special offers, & discount banners’ can be added on the home page as it’s lost on the website.
Add an Email sign-up form on your website: To collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi, I just went through your store. The products are good. I have some suggestions for you to make it more enticing for your visitors-
You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.
I have observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> I see some of the items gallery image sizes are not in equal, Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimensions.
-> And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Increase your website followers by regularly promoting of your products through social media.
And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and have some feedback that you could consider implementing on your store:
How are you planning to market the business? Who is your target audience?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|