Looking for feedback on my live store

MSM2020
Excursionist
14 0 4

I've recently updated the theme on the store (to the Brooklyn theme), but I'm looking for feedback on the store: www.myschoolmemories.com.au. Mainly looking, taxonomy, colours and generally the layout. 

0 Likes

Dear @MSM2020 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store loading speed for mobile

myschoolspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • At footer

mufooter.png

• Improve social proof
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @MSM2020, I hope you are doing well! Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a Favicon.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi,

I recommend to make a NavBar and not the Side Bar

I think you should add pop up to your newsletter I can help you for free if you want.

On product page make the add to cart button more prominent to get more CTA.

let me know if you want help with the pop up

0 Likes