Looking for feedback on my month old store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, I recently switched my store from Wix to Shopify and I must say that I am seeing an increase in traffic and sales. I went ahead and hired a website designer to create my website for me. However, I would like some feed back on it. I started running some Ads and I get good traffic for a new store but the sales don't equate to the visitors. Therefore I am trying to locate what the disconnect is or might be. I would appreciate and insights you might have. 

My website is www.klosetessentials.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. I'll leave some tips at the end on how I would improve the store too.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Now here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
      2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages or at least found them in an easy way. FAQ page said see return policy but I didn't see a page for that.
      3. Make your contact email your domain name and not a Yahoo address. Makes your business look more professional
      4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Style Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images
      2. I would not leave your product reviews behind a tabbed section. Customers may miss it and it's harder for Google to scan and see those reviews too
      3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
      4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
444 27 134

Hi @Latoya !

I can see that you have done a lot of work already, and your shop is very organized and looks very good!

You are already using a lot of features as Reviews, Instagram, Wishlist. 

However, I can see that you do not have so many reviews, though it is very crucial to have enough testimonials, as it is social proof. One of the reasons it can be because you need to implement ONE app, that will include all the features, and make it work as one mechanism. I do not want sound salesy and to offer you something that you do not need - but this kind of app can improve the functionality of your store. 

Growave - is an app, that has  10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Latoya ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @Latoya welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The logo placement can be changed from the center to top left as everyone has the habit of reading from left to right people will actually recognize the brand if the logo is placed on left.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will be helpful as it helps you to reach out to the masses. 
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png92164389.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes