I am a newbiew in shopify. Recently create a vape store for selling online : https://wundabarvape.co.nz/
Purpose of this store is for getting more attention from local when they do google search & increase sale from customer who normally shopping online. So if anyone got free time, please visit my website any give me some suggestion for improvement like:
- Theme, logo, Home page, check out process, etc.
- How to get more traffic for a new vape website (try to post in social page but got almost no attention)
- How to get my the website on top of google
(Google & Facebook banned advertise of any vape product)
Great looking store, Congratulations!!!
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. While there’s an option to pause it or go between images, in my experience I’ve found it better to focus on one static image with a CTA that really stands out. And yes, do add a Call to Action button on your hero image (eg, a Shop Now button, etc.)
3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.
5. "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
6. Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
7. Social Media links - make sure they open in a new tab.
8. Lastly, As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. (which you already have, so that's great) on them.
You can use another app if you like this better - Superbar it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Hey Wunda Bar Vape,
Below mentioned points would help to enhance site optimization:
All the best!
This is my thought about your homepage after reviewing it.
When scrolling down, I'm having trouble with your main navigation bar, I don't know what in my cart and have no way to move to another page. You should stick it while customers scrolling down and it would be really awesome. You can check this article for some best practices of homepage at here.
You can add CTA button in your hero banner, customers will have an easy way to buy it and may increase your conversion rate.
Hope that my comments will be useful for you.
Congratulations on your store and welcome to the Shopify family!
I had a look around, the store looks great. It gives me a feeling you having expertise in this area. I only have a few pointers for your website experience:
I hope this advice helps you out. Let me know how it goes!