Looking for feedback on my new Watch store - Just launched new theme

positanoblue
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hi,

I have just upgrading to a new theme and made quite a few changes so asking the community again for any positive/negative feedback on my newly launched Women's watch store

https://ashtonandcompany.com

Thanks in advanced

Matt

0 Likes

Dear @positanoblue 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile and desktop

MobileMobileDesktopDesktop

• Add smart search feature
  • Use icon instead of text for cart
  • Use quick view and add to cart option at collection page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation
  • Add discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. at cart page
  • Optimize your site as per SEO
  • You can also add blog section and add post regular basis
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi Matt,

The store looks fantastic! Very professional and the prices are very attractive. Not sure if it's the currency converting app you're using, but I see the prices in £ yet the phone number is +61 - in Australia. That feels a little bit sneaky and would affect trust - if you are based in Australia, consider displaying the prices in AUD, and people can then choose to view them in their own currency, if they wanted. Otherwise the prices suggest you are based in the UK, but once someone goes to the checkout, they will see enormous shipping cost, which can definitely be off-putting. Otherwise than that, pretty impressive site  

0 Likes
ForeMedia
1 0 0

Hi @

0 Likes

Hey @positanoblue,

Your website looks great! I looked at your individual product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO.

ashton-co-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes