Looking for feedback on my new collectibles store

ECCP
1 0 0

Hi everyone I created an online collectibles store about 6 months ago. I have yet to make a sale on my store.  I get traffic to my store via Facebook and Pinterest ads. I also sell on eBay and Mercari.  My goal is to transition away from ebay and Mercari and start selling from my online store. I currently sell things on ebay and Mercari for more than they are listed for on my site. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

https://eccollectiblesplus.com/

0 Likes
Vivianrose
1 0 0

Hi Greetings To You,
I hope you are doing well.
I have read your request and It catch my attention that you need sales in your website.
Alright, I will definitely get you what you want in your website which will be your end result of what you want in your website which I will implement my marketing strategy for you to achieve your aim or your end result.
Why don't you message me so we can discuss on how I will achieve your goals for you with due time.

0 Likes

Hi @ECCP,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

1. On each collection, you should consider adding a hero image with some text to introduce to users about your collections. You can refer to Barbie website for more details: https://barbie.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ba/furniture

2. I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

3. Just a small suggestion, I'd recommend you make the product details (product images, product prices...) align with each other so the site will look more professional. 

RichardNguyen_0-1625797214216.png

4. You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

5. You should style the Product Titles and Product Price to be more noticeable, which will enable visitors evaluate products easily. 

6. I would suggest you use “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”, this allows users to actively decide whether they need to see more products, and easily assess their favorite products in one page.

Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimizaton on this guide. Hope you will be interested in.

You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 100k merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

hi @ECCP 

Just now  i came across your website. I would like to suggest few improvements

Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need.

Add Customer reviews  below the product image in product page..

It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

Rewards and Credits: If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes