Looking for feedback on my new shop Esmart Deals

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Can i ask for a feedback on my new store please?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Add product images on the homepage. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Am very happy with your response thank you very much i will try to do everything you said about engagement with the user.

Also am happy that you liked the idea of the store :D 

0 Likes

Hi @BrainCoder,

I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects which will help you improve your store.

1. Mobile Responsive -  Make your website responsive.  Nowadays approx 90% audience is using mobile for each small thing. Google’s algorithm is human-based, consider the trends Google has prepared mobile-first indexing and effectively enabled Starting from July 1, 2019.
  2. Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 29%. It should be above 70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
  3. Structured Data- I saw that you have implemented breadcrumbs and structured data but some attributes are still empty in structured data such as ( SKU, rating, product reviews, URL), so it's always recommended to assign these values, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.
  4. Home Page: For engaging new customers you need to work on your homepage. Work on menu as well. Menu and its label have a great impact on the user for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engine.
  5. Best Deals: Seems like you are still working on best deal section, as its looking incomplete.
  6. Product Page: Product page formatting seems messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that  buyers find it visually appealing.
     Detailed Product Description -  Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and it will also help to increase ranking for keywords. I think you are still working on Instagram widget on product page, as it is not working on my system.
    Write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

1. Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

1. Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!! 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
238 26 50

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Great to see you already thinking about Black Friday coming up! We have some great information on BFCM here if you want to take a look. In terms of site improvements that you could consider, I have a few suggestions: 

Landing Page

• You might be working on the site currently, but you should fill this Best Deals area with products, as right now it looks very incomplete. 
  • I can't seem to find a Contact Us page, which is essential for most online stores. You can learn how to add a contact us page here
  • I'd like to know a little more about your business, and what your mission statement is. The Landing Page should have some information here about what sets you apart from other businesses. 

Products

• Some of the products have photos that are quite low resolution or contain the brand name of the product. Have you considered shooting your own high-resolution product photography? 
  • The product descriptions seem to be quite basic, and they aren't 'selling' the product to me. 
  • I understand that the Black Friday deals aren't active, but you do have a link to the collection on your landing page. Will that be set up soon? 

In terms of marketing, how are you planning to market this business? Have you identified your core audience for these products? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes