Looking for feedback on my new shop, GifterBox

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

We are looking for feeback on our new shop, GifterBox.com. We specialize in curated home decor gift boxes.  We've been live for a few weeks and sales are minimal.  We would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks so much!

Our website: 

https://gifterbox.com/collections/all

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi! 

I found it effective in my store to create a newsletter popup and offer new clients a promotional discount, e.g. 5$ off or 10% off their first purchase! Besides that, nice products!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback! We'll try the popup newsletter!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized and just tons of text. You need to redesign the page to sell your brand and show off who you are

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. Also make your contact email your domain name

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Work on your product descriptions as there is to much bold text.

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback! We will make these changes

0 Likes