Looking for feedback on my new shop, MerryDress

Solved

Hi all!

I just got new store- MerryDress and i want your feedback about how it look and if you things i need to improve or change?

https://womensdresses.store/

the store working and there are engajments and visitors' but no salls.

Do you think there is somthing i'm meesing?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @SegevMat 

My first recommendation would be: Check on your Google analytics data to know where the visitors come from, a majority of them is from ads or organic search? I don't see any blog on your store now, so I guess they come from ads. So I suggest you check if the landing page of the ads matches the ads content: do the landing page mentions what you promise in the ads?

The 2nd thing I would pay attention to is brand credibility. Do your store look trustworthy from the visitors' perspective? Below are some things you can add to increase trust:

- Add testimonials on the home page

- Display credit badges like McAfee, SSL, TRUSTe, atc

- Clear policy

For more, you can check our article on building business credibility here https://pagefly.link/ATbKuPkz

I also have some recommendations:

ON HOME PAGE:

- Change button color for more visibility: as on 2 slides, the button is black against the black background (color of the dress)

PageFly_0-1618279188910.png

- After the list of collections, add one or some featured products: you will have more chances to impress and persuade your store visitors, it can generate more clicks for your product page

PageFly_1-1618279259443.png

- Revise your copy, it sounds unclear and not grammarly correct

PageFly_2-1618279342036.png

Also, '30 day shipping' might be something that makes your visitors hesitate to buy, shipping time is long, to be honest.

ON PRODUCT PAGE

- As your product has size, you should include a size chart and also mentions which size the model is wearing, her height and weight to help the visitors find the right size for them

- It's confusing when I check on this product https://womensdresses.store/products/a-childhood-dress-with-a-short-belt?variant=37832604680366, why each variant is so different from each other. Usually, I expect they are different on color or patterns of the garment, not completely different from color to style => it should be separate products

- If possible, use review app to establish more trust from the visitors 

Also, check the language of the store, I am seeing the store from English language, but the heading of Contact us page is in Hebrew, so does as this page https://womensdresses.store/policies/refund-policy (all the text is in Hebrew)

Resize your logo to be smaller, so the Checkout button can be above the fold => it's visible right after the visitors land on the page => they are more likely to click

PageFly_3-1618280054804.png

I hope those ideas and information can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'.

Thanks in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @SegevMat, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

@PageFly  Wow, Thanks!

Your feedback is very good and helful! i'll make the changes, as you suggest.

Segev

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

@SegevMat, you're welcome. Also, you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any issues feel free to reach us at support@aitrillion.com

Thanks

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

@SegevMat, Anytime. you're welcome.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
773 97 250

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SegevMat,

I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback for you.

First, you have the right idea - you aren't selling men's clothing and kids clothing and accessories, you sell clothes for women only and I think it's a good thing to have a niche in mind. That being said though, things like dresses, shirts,  and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or through Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

screencapture-womensdresses-store-2021-04-13-10_17_18.png

A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. A good way to set yourself apart is to offer trending products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

The next thing is when you go to your collections page, your currency converter covers your cart, account and search icons.

screencapture-womensdresses-store-collections-2021-04-13-10_16_41.png

The last thing I'll touch on are your photos. Some photos that you have in that main banner area are blurry. This happens when you are using an image that is too small for the area, it gets stretched out and then you loose image quality. I'd recommend swapping them out for higher quality images, here are some places you can get free stock photos:

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I'll surely update your recommendations and think i'll also sub for the guide  webinar.

Do you think that the colours are good?

Thanks

Hi,

I've updated some of your recommendations, but not all. I'm working on it.

Have you seen it?

0 Likes