Hi, I would appreciate some feedback please on my new store ShopAviation. Opened fully about a week ago and hoping to get my first sale and grow from there. I am getting around 100 people on there each day, haven't had any sales yet.
Website is: http://shopaviation.co.uk/
my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/shopaviation1/
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks really great and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.
Add few more different collections on the Homepage.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hello @ShopAviation, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:
- Display the collection list on the home page.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- You need to work on the store design. Make it appealing.
- Add a discount popup.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Make the homepage professional.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hope the following suggestions will help you