Looking for feedback on my new shop, Unyikli Yoh

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on my site unyikliyoh.com 

1. The feel of my site. Easy to navigate and understand.

2. Product listing and description.

3. Product pictures.

Feel free to comment on one area or all. Your feedback is greatly apperciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 320

Dear MiaUY,

You store is password protected, please share your password.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MiaUY ,

We would really love to check your website and the work you have done! But your store is password protected, could you let us know the password or else you can remove the password so that we can look into your store.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Unyikli yoh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

<3

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @MiaUY,

Congrats on launching a new store! Sure, I can share some points for you to improve your website.

1. Add a favicon, that's the small icon you see on the browser tab
2. Add the contact us  page on the top bar ideally and avoid using a hamburger menu for desktop websites. It will make navigation harder
3. Consider using a chat widget on your page.
4. The biggest and most prominent problem I see on your page is that you are not using a good mix of colors. The grey text is barely visible on your mostly purple website, I would recommend you to use a white background on your site. you can use the purple color for your buttons or some headings
5. Do add some text and button on all your slider images. They'll be a great CTA but right now they don't convey anything

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes