Just went live with my New and First Shopify site www.ace4parts.com
We are an electronic parts distributor, and most customers that come to my website, and my brick and mortar store are searching for a specific part by the SKU, or by a specific description. I have loaded 6000+ SKU's and I am very happy with the search aspect of my site as well as the response. The site is not intended to be a place to browse but a place to find what you are seeking specifically. My next set of goals is to add about 4000 more SKU's and add an SEO App to help promote the site. I had a Magento site for years and I have a lot of links out there pointing to the old site, so now I expect to have a lot of browsers get a 404 error until I can get the redirects corrected. I am ready to hear your comments, and input. Thank you
Ace Electronics, Houston TX
Hello @cfunni, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the home page i.e on the slider images.
- Display reviews on the home page.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
You made a great website and I like it
About your home page I will offer to make the image slider 80% of width and less than 100% of height
and also make the button of add to cart in product page different that will catch the customers eyes
I have more ideas feel free to contact with me or reply here