I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Following points need to be look upon about your store:
1. Brand logo not visible on header upon page load.
2. Terms of Service, Refund Policy and About Us missing from footer.
3. Jump-to-Top bottom appears too late upon scrolling. And could be better if side-aligned (left or right)
4. Heading Fonts could have been better.
5. Collapsible tabs on Product Page could be used to save length of the page.
6. Mouse on Hover Image Zoom could display pictures more detailed.
7. Images are not displaying sometimes on Product Page.
8. Product Reviews could be properly presented.
Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
This is a example of fully functional store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Here is the feedback:-
1. You should add an attractive image with good quality on the homepage.
2. Being a single product store, you should add an attractive video of the product showing how it can be used and how it can bring change on the face after using it. It's a way to convince customers to buy a product from you and will also engage visitors.
Some marketing tools that you can add to increase the conversions and customer engagement on your store:-
1. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. Add customized pop-up relevant to the product you are selling.
4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions and customer engagement. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hey Comforth Skin,
The logo is unique and the checkout is smooth as well. But you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to focus on are as follows:
May the store gradually progress in the path of success very soon.
I have worked with site that sell similar skincare tools before. The main issue in that specific niche is trust. We have all seen ads on Instagram that sells the blackhead removers that does wonders to the skin, however not all of them work. That is probably the main reason why people hardly trust such site.
The thing with your store is that it covers all needed information that a person needs I order to make a purchase. I loved how you had the videos included, had professional images explaining how it works and that is what distinguishes you from other sites. Congrats!
As for the copyright, I am not an expert in that area what so ever, so I am afraid I will not be able to say anything in that regards. However, I do recommend taking a better look into this since the item is mainstreaming so chance of someone copying any images, ideas, description of yours is not excluded.
Let's get into something that I am good at :) site functionality.
-in Shopify admin panel change the Account settings into Accounts optional. It will not obligate your customers to create account for check out, it will give a possibility of creating account, so this will only have a positive impact on your conversion sales, because you will be able to gather a customer base and reach out to them from time to time.
Once you do that, I recommend adding a Social Login feature, to enable a one click login function on your site.
-In my opinion, Referral program will work great for a product like yours. This is not a repetitive thing to purchase. If a person has one got it, he/she will not be coming back because the tool does not depreciate that quickly. However, the item can and most likely will be shared with friends and family. This is something that every human out there needs, because we all have pores:))
I recommend using Growave Referral program that allows giving discounts to referral and referee both. In other words, you will be getting more traffic from your customers.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
The best of luck!
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|