Looking for feedback on my new shop, comforthskin.com

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am looking for all around feedback. What is your first impression? What is good/bad?

Do i need to spice up my landing page? If yes, how?
Do i need to work on my copywriting?

Store link:

https://comforthskin.com/

Any feedback good or bad is very much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi 

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1022 50 154

Hello @ChristianRoland,

Here is the feedback:-

1. You should add an attractive image with good quality on the homepage. 

2. Being a single product store, you should add an attractive video of the product showing how it can be used and how it can bring change on the face after using it. It's a way to convince customers to buy a product from you and will also engage visitors.

Some marketing tools that you can add to increase the conversions and customer engagement on your store:-

1. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

3. Add customized pop-up relevant to the product you are selling.

4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement the marketing tools on your store to increase conversions and customer engagement. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

All of these things i haven't even thought about!
Thank you so much, for such a useful reply!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you so much for such an in-depth reply!
Exactly the kind of feedback i was hoping for!

Huge help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

This example is great. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Comforth Skin,

The logo is unique and the checkout is smooth as well. But you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to focus on are as follows:

1. The currency converter is a must on the top right of the header beside the search bar and cart as you deal with worldwide shipping.
  2. "Instagram, Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the social links in the footer as well to promote strong customer association.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Placement of Login beside the search bar and cart would impart a better-organized header view.
  5. Terms and Conditions like "Privacy policy, Terms of service" etc also need to be added to the footer as it helps to build search engine content. 
  6. Better brand promotion can be facilitated by adding Instagram images to the site footer.
  7. Contact form is a necessary part of the "Contact Us" section.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store gradually progress in the path of success very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @ChristianRoland 

I have worked with site that sell similar skincare tools before. The main issue in that specific niche is trust. We have all seen ads on Instagram that sells the blackhead removers that does wonders to the skin, however not all of them work. That is probably the main reason why people hardly trust such site. 

The thing with your store is that it covers all needed information that a person needs I order to make a purchase. I loved how you had the videos included, had professional images explaining how it works and that is what distinguishes you from other sites. Congrats! 

As for the copyright, I am not an expert in that area what so ever, so I am afraid I will not be able to say anything in that regards. However, I do recommend taking a better look into this since the item is mainstreaming so chance of someone copying any images, ideas, description of yours  is not excluded.

Let's get into something that I am good at :) site functionality.  

-in Shopify admin panel change the Account settings into Accounts optional. It will not obligate your customers to create account for check out, it will give a possibility of creating account, so this will only have a positive impact on your conversion sales, because you will be able to gather a customer base and reach out to them from time to time. 

Once you do that, I recommend adding a Social Login feature, to enable a one click login function on your site. 

-In my opinion, Referral program will work great for a product like yours. This is not a repetitive thing to purchase. If a person has one got it, he/she will not be coming back because the tool does not depreciate that quickly. However, the item can and most likely will be shared with friends and family. This is something that every human out there needs, because we all have pores:)) 

I recommend using Growave Referral program that allows giving discounts to referral and referee both.  In other words, you will be getting more traffic from your customers. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes