Looking for feedback on my new shop, https://davaoemarket.com/

Highlighted
4 0 0

My store is an online market store and it's been quite running well. The new Express theme helped me a lot because it lets the traffic order bulk orders in one visiting. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of add to carts however didn't go to Checkout so I installed Better Replay app to monitor the traffic's activities on my store. I found out that when they click on "Checkout" it loads too long that they will close the window. Could you please check my store as well and see if it happens to you as well? My domain is https://davaoemarket.com/ try placing an order and go to checkout, please let me know if it's taking too long to load for the next page. Thank you! Appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there 

I have a few recommendations, I hope that my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Firstly, I request you to tell a little bit about your produce/product to the visitors. The sourcing, packaging, transportation, etc. it needs to be very clear to the customer of exactly what and how they are going to be receiving their order. So give details about your sourcing on the homepage itself and tell them about how fresh your product is. 

2. Customer reviews - these are extremely important for you. The buyers who have already purchased your product and have liked it need to explain to the potential buyer of why your product is the best, it creates a sense of trust and that is very essential for a new brand such as yours. 

3. Live chat - you must MUST MUST have a live chat. There is no way around it. If a visitor has any questions, they must be answered while they are still on your website. It will reduce site abandonment rate and increase conversions. 

4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

5. Length of pages - Your homepage is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

6. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

7. Add a section for FAQs ( Frequently asked questions ) 

8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @KramV ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• As you said I have checked by adding product to cart and click on the checkout page, it’s loading quickly on my side.
  • There is no “about us” section in your footer, try adding that section so that you can let your customers know more about the brand.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @KramV 

Congrats on your store , nice way for people to buy their daily food essentials , specially at a time like this , I really like the ways you have displayed the store , its very minimal and straight forward . very easy for anyone to use 
I've some design suggestions for your store 
1. add a caroual showing people buying from you store , more like a testimonial page and also try to not keep the products on the landing page like a catalogue , make more pages as it increases user influence to your page .
2. add banners that depict offers on your page 
3. add product labels to you store , they really do wonders , I can help you with an app that can help you with this , ill leave a link below for that 

Stay Safe
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes