Looking for feedback on my new shop... https://honeeeysdrippinlook.com/

victoriousV
Tourist
5 0 1

https://honeeeysdrippinlook.com/

looking for feedback on my new store. I had help from fiver to get it up and running, and im getting about 100-150 a day but no sales. I'm still new to this and would like some help and advice please.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @victoriousV 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Nice Favicon.

Make Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products which are on Home page.

There is no review option on individual products in the Product page.

Mention more contact details of your store(Email and Phone number) to look trustworthy.

Add Blog Page which is useful to build your store Identity.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
victoriousV
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you so much! ive been looking for feedback, and i just found this forum.

0 Likes

Hi @victoriousV, I'm Richard from PageFly. Congrats on your new store. I have spent time looking at your store and would like to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you.

I- Homepage

RichardNguyen_0-1617525226040.png

1. Please add a favicon to your website. It will help to recognize your brand easily and make it more professional.

2. Make a sticky header. 

A sticky header will help your customers to navigate the store with ease. It will also reduce the bounce rate if the customers do not know what to click next or want to return or go to some parts of the store. 

3. I would advise you to create a hero banner with a parallax effect to have a more advanced look for the shop.

4. You can also add animation for the CTA button- "EXPLORE PRODUCTS" to catch more interest from the visitors.

RichardNguyen_1-1617525677151.png

5.  "Why us" section should be invested more. Tell customers more about your brand and your story is a good tip to increase conversion.

RichardNguyen_2-1617525933411.png

6. In this section, you can add CTA buttons - which increases the chance customers buy the products.

7. In the later sections, it doesn't need to show all products of the store. You should save them for the product pages. If no, the homepage would be too much content, which slows down the page speed.

II- Product page

RichardNguyen_3-1617527547917.png

On this product detail page, you should add more descriptions for each product. Add information like materials, their origin, and also the "how to use" section. Customers are more likely to buy a product if the seller tells more about it. 

Other than that, you need to include the Return and shipping policy. Customers do care about their rights when making purchases, so it's important to provide them an easy way to access this information.

The last thing, I think a page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3735 214 663

Hello @victoriousV, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add a favicon.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Overall, your store looks great and aesthetically appealing. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes