This is my second attempt at building a successful Shopify Store. I managed to bring about 100 people a day to visit the store but got low sales. I would love some feedback, maybe some recommendations.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Hi @CristianMara ,
Your store looks quite good for its purpose. When you mentioned that you're getting low sales, do you have the % amount? Just to clarify, 2% of conversions are the ''standard'' per-say.
A few things to nitpick about:
1. Add a favicon to your website so people can associate your brand with your site.
2. You could add an image or video between your navigation bar and ''New Products'' that takes the entirety of the screen with something to do with your brand or the message you want people to interpret as being core values of your brand.
3. You should have easy to navigate links on your footer with product pages, your policies & About Us stuff.
4. Your banner could be shrunk in half, reduce the size of your search bar and cart so your logo appears as the largest piece on it by order of priority.
Secondly, let's talk about your visitors and how you're bringing 100'ish people a day. I'm assuming that you're running FB ads to advertise your store and/or products within your store. Ads are a tricky thing, increasing the daily amount spent doesn't necessarily convert into more sales. Try to fiddle around with your audiences to really get to that ''golden audience'' of big spenders and engaged shoppers. Keep trialing and trialing until you have enough data collected to re-target that specific niche.
Best of luck on your adventure!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
I've taken a look at your store. You can make some improvements to increase the conversion rate.
1. You can add product slideshow/banners on the Home page to make the store look professional.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add email id or store address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add more payment options which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
13. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I'm getting a 0.53% conversion rate. 8 orders per 1,311 sessions. I don´t run Facebook Ads, but I post some on Local Groups. I do some email marketing, and recently I started re-targeting with Google Ads. I don´t plan spending a lot on ads until I get a clear image of the people I want to show them too.
I think you are right with the "golden audience" :)
Thank you for your time, I greatly appreciate your help.
Hey @CristianMara welcome to Shopify family
I checked your store and would like to share a few tips and feedbacks
Feedback #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
Feedback #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
Tip #1: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...