I'm looking for feedback on https://shop.GoYrOwnWay.com.
It's been suspended from GMC in the past because I didn't yet know what I was doing and I'm preparing to resubmit it.
At this stage, my biggest concerns are:
Thanks for your feedback!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The banner image is not looking good. It should be of the standard size and high quality. The banner image is too large. The call to action button should come in the first fold of the home page.
- The authorized distributor logo should be clear and of good quality.
- In the header menu, create categories and a drop-down menu of categories in the browse all option. Change the browse all to all products.
- Add reviews on the home page, reviews are essential for an eCommerce business as before purchasing customers see the reviews and then make a purchase decision.
- You should work on the layout of the product page. It isn't looking professional.
- Make your store engaging enough to capture visitors coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. If the store will be engaging then it will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- You can add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
I'm not familiar with GMC requirements so filter everything I say through their requirements first before implementing anything but here are my suggestions.
First, the homepage banner needs to be re-done. I read what you said about the image stretching out, if that "authorized distributer" logo needs to be there, I'd head to Fiverr.com and have a new banner made for you. You can get it done fairly inexpensively and it will really help improve that first impression. I'd also have a logo done up as well.
The next thing is your navigation. Once a leave the homepage, I'm lost as to how to get around your store. I keep looking to the black bar for links but there is nothing there. I completely missed your "browse all" link until I went back and re-read that it was there. I'd recommend sorting everything into collections and then displaying links for each. You may need to add a second bar with a light grey background below your black one to make sure it stands out.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!