Looking for feedback on my new shop nootropic-solution.com password=shop

Nootr
2 0 1

Hi There,

I am new to shopify and after developing the store (nootropic-solution.com) for several weeks I thought it was time to ask for some feedback.
Currently the store is only accessible when using the password 'shop'. I have read about sharing a preview link but did not find it with the theme I use which is narative.

I am not looking for any specific feedback. Just tell me your first thoughts. Anything will help

When developing this store I was partically focused on trying to get the customers trust and making the store and product look professional. Please let me know if you think I succeeded.

Kind regards,

Rik

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @Nootr !

Add a favicon

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3745 214 667

Hello @Nootr, the store looks good! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- You should write a product description. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.