Looking for feedback on my new shop please! I sell waistbeads.

Solved
LadyZill
2 0 2

www.beads-by-tice.myshopify.com 

Hello,

I am looking for feedback on my website. I am a complete amateur and would like to know how the online store looks overall. As a "consumer", how did you perceive it. If possible, please give me some tips on implementing a call to action on the site. Thank you kindly!!  

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LadyZill 

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add a CTA button on the hero banner

Beads By Tice 2021-05-13 09-43-40.png

Each slide should have a CTA button. On the first slide, you can link to a specific button that you want the customers to take action mostly.

- And I highly recommend you should put the arrows to switch slide on each slide, not put them below.

1.2 Show store's collections

I notice that your store provides at least 4 collections; you should have a section to show collection image of each collection and for each collection, you can show 2 or 3 featured products

=> This helps customers to have a general view of the store's collections and products.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. I notice that you have an Instagram icon on the footer, so you can add Instagram feed photos on the home page => PageFly has this Instagram element

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://beads-by-tice.myshopify.com/products/regal-ties

2.1 Add more images of the human model

Showing 3-5 different angles of the product is a good point. However, showing images on the human model will help customers to imagine how the product is on their body.

To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies, they can stop buying and find other websites.

2.2 Add product description for the product

2.3 Add Upsell section

This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LadyZillThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- There should not be this much blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1620883726150.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- On the product page, add product descriptions.

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Make your store engaging & interactive to capture the traffic coming to your store. It will reduce the bounce rate of your store. Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2603 170 437

Dear @LadyZill 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

bedspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • At header:

bhead.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • At footer: Remove "powered by shopify" and add about us
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

All the best!
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients & 9.9*/10 Rating
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @LadyZill,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes