Looking for feedback on my new shop please

icamacho
3 0 0
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Icamacho

Welcome to the Shopify world and congratulations on your new store page! Icshirts looks pretty cool! I love the quirky t-shirt designs especially the artistic ones. The same vibe displays on your home page as well. So that's great!

Coming to your product catalogue, although it contains a large variety of designs right now, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
Right now, my attention is drawn more towards the other graphics on the page that seem to over shadow the catalogue itself. What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Also, when I was going through your story, which really shows your passion towards creativity I realised that it was really text based. If you could make it as quirky as the rest of the website, it'll make your shoppers feel the same passion as well!

Do let me know if this is useful for you. I could share some more ideas then!

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes