I would love any and all constructive feedback on my shop.Below is the preview link. One of the things I've struggled with the most is the size of my logo, is it big enough? Is the site easy to shop and navigate. I have a bunch of products up and I am still adding more. What should I add or remove?
I'd appreciate any help :)
Great looking products and a nice set of product images. Branding could use some work to make your site look less like a standard Shopify theme but that comes with time and experience. Your logo is more then big enough.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Thank you so much! These are all great suggestions and I am going to work on implementing some of those before I officially launch. As for my photos, I am getting all of them from my vendors at this point but I can try to work on getting them more consistent. I love the idea of a featured product section especially because my items all have a story behind them since they are all handmade.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Hey Evimero Market Place,
The logo is large enough but, can be made presentable by decreasing the size of the leaf while, the text size is fine. The store search and navigation is quite smooth. Some other noticeable points for store modification are as follows:
Wish the store improvement helps you achieve new heights of success.
Hey @natbeley ,
1. There is a lot of whitespace in the homepage.
2. Add categories in the header menu. I would say you have a great collection.
2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. Display recommended products on the homepage after the collection section. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.
4. Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them on the homepage.
5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.