Looking for feedback on my new shop-this is my first time creating a shop

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi 

I would love any and all constructive feedback on my shop.Below is the preview link. One of the things I've struggled with the most is the size of my logo, is it big enough?  Is the site easy to shop and navigate. I have a bunch of products up and I am still adding more. What should I add or remove?

I'd appreciate any help :)

Thank you!

https://vftyts9a1whdklrm-30513889416.shopifypreview.com

Highlighted

Great looking products and a nice set of product images. Branding could use some work to make your site look less like a standard Shopify theme but that comes with time and experience. Your logo is more then big enough.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels / sliders have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together
    4. Your candle product images are darker then some of the others on the site, I would try to take better product images for these ones to help have a consistent branding and look for all you product images. The bowls on your site really set a nice tone for what I want to see from all your product images. Spots like Square Photo Studios can help you as well

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much! These are all great suggestions and I am going to work on implementing some of those before I officially launch. As for my photos, I am getting all of them from my vendors at this point but I can try to work on getting them more consistent. I love the idea of a featured product section especially because my items all have a story behind them since they are all handmade.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi Natbeley,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Header is wide now it need to look more compressed and professional. Wishlist icon must be there for buyer to select their products before buying.  Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. The Payment icons are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store , it must be there so that customer can get see the products in homepage and buy from there.                                   
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly. Example of Ideal Product Page 

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Apps Integration-- Some useful app must be there that can increase the functionality of the store like sale pop up, live chat option , multi currency.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you.  If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Evimero Market Place,

The logo is large enough but, can be made presentable by decreasing the size of the leaf while, the text size is fine. The store search and navigation is quite smooth. Some other noticeable points for store modification are as follows:

1. For depicting site peculiarity, bestsellers are a must.
  2. Twitter and Linked in also need to be added to the footer social links for better customer-centricity.
  3. All footer links should be vertically arranged for better placement and alignment.
  4. A newsletter is a must in the footer for the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  5. Individual product discounts add to better customer engagement.
  6. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for segregating all discounted items.
  7. Reviews should be added below each product for better customer choice.
  8. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for instant brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement helps you achieve new heights of success.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hey @natbeley ,

1. There is a lot of whitespace in the homepage. 

2. Add categories in the header menu. I would say you have a great collection.

2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

3. Display recommended products on the homepage after the collection section.  You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

4. Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them on the homepage. 

5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes