Looking for feedback on my new shop, welbeshop

Highlighted
2 0 0
 welbeshop is an online retail store which based on lady clothes selling, sportswear and fitness accessories   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1286 75 275

Hey Welbeshop,

Shift the logo along with the main menu and side options slightly upwards to avoid the unnecessary white space near the site header. The central banner also needs to be shifted accordingly. Some other noticeable pointers are as follows:

1. The logo should be shifted to the extreme left for a more defined site look.
  2. Instead of "General conditions of sale", you can use the word "Terms and Conditions".
  3. Footer is quite large. Make it compact and utilize the rest of the space to add Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  4. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  5. Testimonials should be added to help the customer decide better.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish store optimization makes your store flourish and succeed in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Welbeshop,
I go through your online store, and here are some feedbacks for your website improvement!
1. Homepage:
Look at this image to see the feedback:77.png

iii.png

2. Product page

Add the review section on the product page

3. About us page

Add more images or videos to tell your business story and your competitive advantages. It is a good way to engage and build good relationships with customers. The more customers trust you, the more they willing to buy your products.

I hope this above feedback will helpful for you <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted

It seems you are selling many things, from bracelets, watches, bras, shoes to clothes. This diversity should be made clear on your homepage. I suggest you reduce the height of the header (As @neha-sparq advised), and make your above-the-fold area clearer:

• Replace the generic text in the hero header with a short descriptive summary of what the store sells.
  • Feature the available collections on your homepage to quickly inform visitors about the range of products.

Also, I don't think featuring the "On sale now" section on your homepage is good. Personally, it gives me a feeling of unorganized. If there are products with special offers you want to feature, then I suggest you feature only some and with high-quality images. Product images matter, especially for a visually-driven products store like yours.

On collection pages, include a secondary hover image that zoom closer into the product or provides a different angle. People tend to scan the list to determine which one to click on, so make sure the list items include the essential information.

On product page, make sure each product has at least 3 images:

• On-scale image: An image of the item being used (being worn by a model for example) 
  • Feature-highlighted image: An image showing the unique features/characteristics of the product.
  • Images from a different angle: An image showing the product from a different point of view.

All images must be in high quality. Absolutely avoid pixelated images.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for you help. your comment helped me  a lots

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1286 75 275

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

Hey @welbeshop ,

You have a great and good collection. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

You can install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app. You can implement all the above functions. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes