Looking for feedback on my new shop, www.dorthylife.com

dorthylife
1 0 0

www.dorthylife.com , here is my store link. I am a newbie and need help to know whether I am on the right path. A basic feedback of how my website looks will suffice.

0 Likes

Dear @dorthylife 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

dorthyspeed.png

• At footer:

drftfooter.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at home page
  • Improve Social proof and ON PAGE SEO
  • Allow user to see cart page after adding products
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done

Hi @dorthylife,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1620387314887.png

- Just a small suggestion, I would recommend you make the product images same size, so the site would be more professional:

PageFly_1-1620387508128.png

II- Collection page

- Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

- You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

III- Product page

- Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier.

- When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

P.S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hello @dorthylifeCongrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive.

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- There should not be this much blank space in the header menu. 

AiTrillion_0-1620468814603.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.