Looking for feedback on my new shop www.laromy.com

Tourist
19 0 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Carla and I from Portugal. In June I am opened my store and since then I have been improve it with all the app to get leads, create a better experience for the client and convert.

I did some facebook ads, but did not works very well. I think my store is pleasent easyfriendly and agreable. I focus my store on Home goods (the essentials for home, thats includes kitchen, decor, garden and items for pets).

I really would like to receive feedbacks about my online store - www.laromy.com.

I would love / ear other opinios, specially from people I dont know (I preaty sure you will be honest).

Thanks a lot,

Carla from www.Laromy.com

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2165 362 450

Hi @Karllota 

Your store looking good, but you can check for this points:

Home page:
1. Make free shipping text in center and move other link to right or some of on left side.
2. Make clear logo because it your first impression on store.
3. if possible make main slider full-width.
4. Move newsletter just above footer.
5. Use app as less because that reduce your store speed. instead of you can create those function as custom.
6. Remove "Powered by shopify" from footer.
7. Use discount to attract user to purchase product, festival discount etc.
8. Use cart abandonment to follow up user that leave from cart page like send mail to them why he not purchase product. Give some discount.

Collection & Product page:
1. Change image to Second one on hover.
2. Add infinite scrolling function on collection page so user can show all product on same page.
3. Possible to use swatches instead of drop down box for variants
4. Change related image to selected variants change.

Best Regard,

Jasoliya

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some more blogs for clarity and detailed description.
  4. Also, You have around 167  products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.laromy.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 27 51

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Is this your first store? You've done a really nice job with it. There are a couple points I have that you could consider for the store: 

• Too many popups when visiting the landing page, this is bad user experience. I would reduce/delay many of these popups. 
  • Be careful with some translations or grammatical errors on the site. Perhaps have someone proof-read it for you: 

• Is there product photography without the logo present from the supplier? 

• I'd like more information on the mission statement for your brand, who you are and what problem you are solving. You can learn to write a great About Us here

How are you planning to market the business going forward? When you were running targeted campaigns, what sort of customer were you targeting? Did you create marketing personas for the ideal customer? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more. I am open for further discussion. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1
Dear Jasoliya,

Thanks for your feedback. It was very useful.

In fact I already made some changes mentioned. See my reply in front of
each point:

Home page:
1. Make free shipping text in center and move other link to right or some
of on left side -* CAN’T THE THEME DOES NOT ALLOW*
2. Make clear logo because it your first impression on store. - *DONE*
3. if possible make main slider full-width. *I DONT HAVE THE FULL-WITH, BUT
I ENLARGE IT.*
4. Move newsletter just above footer. - *DONE*
5. Use app as less because that reduce your store speed. instead of you can
create those function as custom. - *I DON'T HAVE THE BUDGET AND KNOWLEDGE
TO DO IT, BUT I REMOVE SOME OF APPS*
6. Remove "Powered by shopify" from footer. - *DONE*
7. Use discount to attract user to purchase product, festival discount etc. -
*AGREE*
8. Use cart abandonment to follow up user that leave from cart page like
send mail to them why he not purchase product. Give some discount - *AGREE,
ALREADY HAVE IT*

1. Change image to Second one on hover. -* I DID NOT UNDERSTAND VERY WELL
WHAT DO YOU MEAN*
2. Add infinite scrolling function on collection page so user can show all
product on same page. - *MY THEME DOES NOT ALLOW, OR I JUST DID NOT FIND
THE WAY TO DO IT.*
3. Possible to use swatches instead of drop down box for variants - *I DID
NOT UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHAT DO YOU MEAN *
4. Change related image to selected variants change. - *I DID NOT
UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHAT DO YOU MEAN *
Well, thanks a lot for your feedback and the time that you spend doing it.

Bye,
Carla
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2165 362 450

Hi Carla,

Think that you cant do those task may be you can do by developer help, also i will show you pints that you cant get.

1. Change image to Second one on hover

-That mean when you move mouse over product grind image at time image will change to other image. see this will help to do

2. Possible to use swatches instead of drop down box for variants.

-That mean your variants on product page will convert to swatch type not drop down. see this will help.

3.Change related image to selected variants change

-That mean when you change any variants (like color red) at time main image will auto change to red one that you assigned to red variants option 

For that you juts need to assign image to each variants in shopify admin->product->select image on variants.

Let me know if you need any help.

Best regard,

Jasoliya

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Karllota 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 1
Dear FFT_Smart,

Thanks for your feedback. It was very helpful.

Once again, thanks.

All the best,
Carla
0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 1
Dear Neha,

Thans a lot for your feedback. I already made some of the changes mentioned.

Please see my comments below in blue.

Once again... thanks.

Carla.

Shopify Community Mailer
escreveu no dia quarta, 23/10/2019 à(s) 07:50:

> Hi Karllota,
>
> neha-sparq (Trailblazer) posted a new reply in Feedback On My Store
> on
> 10-23-2019 02:50 AM:
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Re: Looking for feedback on my new shop www.laromy.com
>
>
>
> Hey,
> It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to
> perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you
> can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in
> settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors
> and eventually drive you a
>
> lot better sales.
>
>
>
> For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling
> products. - I SEARCH ON MY THEME AND I DONT NOW HOW TO DO IT. I WILL
> SEARCH FOR APP, BUT I AFRAID TO ADD TO MANY APPS WILL SLOW DOWN MY SITE...
>
> For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going
> as a promotional offer. - AGREE. I WILL GET TO IT ASAP
> Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for
> discounted products. - AGREE. I WILL GET TO IT ASAP
> Add some more blogs for clarity and detailed description. - IN PIPELINE
>
> Also, You have around 167 products and sure you might add a few more as
> its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
> Also, your search page is a bit off and empty
> https://www.laromy.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are
> offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy
> from your store?
> I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search
> like Sparq
> which
> allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and
> other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their
> conversion rate is higher than normal users. - DONE. ALREADY ADD A NEW
> SEARCH APP
> Check out the features live here.>
> Sales Pop
> syncs
> your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on
> your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most
> commonly used on product pages, collection pages. - DONE.
>
0 Likes