Looking for feedback on my new shop www.whiteartprints.com

Solved
whiteartprints
2 0 1

I am new to Shopify and would love some feedback on my new store, any advice would be massively appreciated.

Thank you Claire

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
766 96 249

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Claire @whiteartprints,

Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on launching your store! You've done a great job, looks great!

white-barn.png

At checkout, it appears to be worldwide shipping but after you enter your address, you get this notification:

white-barn-03.png

I clicked on your shipping policy and you state you don't ship to Europe or the USA due to shipping costs. Most people wont take the time to look her before adding items to their cart so I would recommend working on the checkout and limit the addresses to only places you ship to. 

This is also going to be key in advertising because you don't want to get an influx of traffic from people who aren't able to order.

I'd recommend utilizing Shopify's sales channels so that you can tag products on your Instagram and have it lead to that product on your shop: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
whiteartprints
2 0 1
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my site. I didn’t realise
my shipping was conflicting! I will implement the changes.