Looking for feedback on my new shop

pawsibilities
1 0 0

I just set up my new pet store and even though I have tons of traffic not landing any sales. Some Feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you everyone

https://fiona-tuck-accesories.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 59

Hi

Your store looks good. I went through your store and here are few tips.

Make a sticky header so that customer can navigate easily on the header section and search field.

Add a Nice favicon which looks professional.

I suggest you to adjust the header section and make home banner bit larger.

Add 'Shop Now' button CTA on the home banner to direct towards your offered products.

I suggest you to place more number of Related/ Recommended products to increase your cross sales.

It is good to add more contact details which builds trust on your store.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
686 82 225

Hey @pawsibilities,

It's a common misconception to label high amounts of traffic as success. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

First, you should have a custom domain name. "fiona-tuck-accesories" doesn't match the name you have assigned the website - "Pawsibilities", this is going to make your store look untrustworthy.

You are likely still working on this but the homepage on your slideshow has the text "Image Slide" on every photo. I'd recommend adding a password to your store until you are finished, sometimes all you get is a first impression so you don't want to turn visitors away with an unfinished site.

pawsib-image.png

I have a lot more to say but I cover it in this video so please give it a watch:

My last piece of advice is to make sure your store is stocked with winning products (or even one winning product). A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

Again, I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2824 164 525

Hello @pawsibilities, I hope you are doing good! This is AiTrillion, here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There should not be this much space in the header. Add a call to action button on the banner image like 'Shop Now'.

AiTrillion_0-1610781758591.png

- Add policies in the footer. 

- Add the sections of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page.

- Add a newsletter signup popup with automatic discount with thank you emails.

- Add categories in the header menu. Dog Toys, Dog Clothes and other.

- Display reviews on the home page and product page. In eCommerce reviews is a important tool to drive conversions and build trust with other visitors.

- Add Wishlist in your store.

- Add a favicon.

Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes