Looking for feedback on my new shop

StormEDesigns
2 0 2

Looking for feedback on my new shop? Launched 10 days ago, getting visitors but no one is following through. https://www.stormedesigns.com

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @StormEDesigns,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

storme-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @StormEDesigns 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert of the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Make the hero banner as a slideshow

Currently, the hero banner is displaying a hero banner, the image seems not to relate to the products.

I highly recommend you can make the hero banner as a slideshow. On each slide, you show each collection and a CTA button to redirect to the corresponding collection pages.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take an example of this page https://www.stormedesigns.com/products/sage-pillow

2.1 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. You can use Wiser or Limespot apps, they integrate with PageFly.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @StormEDesigns 

Welcome to Shopify! It is a Growave team! Congratulations on opening a new store. Here are some recommendations that can help you to increase sales and drive traffic.

• Make Sticky Menu

Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly. Stick the menu bar to head to your store, so when users want to move to another page it might be done easily without scrolling.

• Add Chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding accessories/sizing/delivery, you can easily answer them.

• Install Social Login

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis

• Gain Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Reviews app lets you increase conversion-optimized content by collecting photo and product reviews.

Add loyalty and Referral program

I strongly recommend you implement the Rewards and Loyalty system. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. A loyalty system motivates your shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them.  

A Referral Program would be a very efficient part of the reward system. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hello @StormEDesigns 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hey @StormEDesignsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- The store looks a little dull. Make the colors pop. 

- Instead of a blue theme, you should go for a white theme. 

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add a review section on the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

AiTrillion_0-1624959077042.png

It's important to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store will not be engaging it will lead to a high bounce rate. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes