Looking for feedback on my new shop

k882as
1 0 0

I'm new here, trying to sell.What do I need to provide for the follow-up audit

fasasfegdvb.myshopify.com

Waiting for your professional team to guide and reply.

My email:k882as@163.com

0 Likes

Hi @k882as,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Shopify Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify world and congrats on your very first store.

I can see that you are new to Shopify because your store hasn't had anything yet. You just added a theme to the store and your homepage only has element templates.

So to start, you need to add products to your store, customize critical pages (homepage, product page, collection page...). You can check this Shopify basic guide to create a Shopify store: https://www.shopify.com/blog/start-online-store 

After having a basic and complete store, you can make more customization for your pages. Optimize the images, add more elements to make your page more professional, use 3rd party elements (reviews, up-sell, cross-sell...). To get more tips to personalize your pages, please refer to this guide.   

You can also consider Shopify page builder app. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive. And especially it has Free plan with all features and 24/7 active support team.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day and take care!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @k882as, I hope you are doing well! you haven't added anything in your store. You need to add products and everything in your store on the homepage. Make sure to optimize images. Currently, you have just added a theme in your Shopify store. After you build a store by adding products & everything you can add customer engagement tools in your store. Customer engagement tools are essential in an eCommerce business. It includes reviews, loyalty program, web push notifications, announcement bar, chatbot, email marketing, product recommendations & many more. 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Thanks!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes