Looking for feedback on my new shop

statik
2 0 0

hello everyone 

I'am a new user of shopify its my first experience in e-commerce and I'am looking for constructive feedback and see if i have done it properly on my new shop Healthyback.be

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
165 4 14

Hello there you have to change store design logo is not in right position and need to do many changes like the home page is not really attractive. make appealing store then you will be able to bring sales. 

0 Likes
statik
2 0 0

thank you mubashir for taking the time answering me. I will correct this errors 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
86 10 41

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, Add a Nice Favicon to look professional.

Add a logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Fix the store name to the top left of the homepage, so that empty space can be occupied(header section).

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on header section(search field and cart).

Add product related images on hero banner and also mention Shop Now on it to direct customers towards offered/ recommended products.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.

Mention more contact details to look you store trustworthy. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @statik, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- There is a blank space in the header. It should not be there.

Screenshot - 2021-02-11T111209.741.png

- Categorize the products.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

- Home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store to maximize the customer engagement in your store and making your store engaging and interactive:

- Add smart popup to capture email subscribers.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
55 5 14

Hi,

I take a look on your website it looks really good. You insert great product, Your products have great images and description.

Your Image on the Nav bar I recommend make it on the left side smaller.

Good luck

Mark

0 Likes