Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Firstly, Add a Nice Favicon to look professional.
Add a logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.
Fix the store name to the top left of the homepage, so that empty space can be occupied(header section).
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on header section(search field and cart).
Add product related images on hero banner and also mention Shop Now on it to direct customers towards offered/ recommended products.
Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.
Mention more contact details to look you store trustworthy.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Hello @statik, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- There is a blank space in the header. It should not be there.
- Categorize the products.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.
- Home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
Add these customer engagement tools in your store to maximize the customer engagement in your store and making your store engaging and interactive:
- Add smart popup to capture email subscribers.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!