1 0 0

Need help. Till now I haven't got a sale. My shop is www.chingclothing.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 34 73

Hello, @ballersv.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I think the store looks great. I love that you've included a Messenger chat icon so that customers can easily get in touch, an FAQ page, and an About Us page. These are all items that customers look for to determine whether a store is professional and trustworthy. The only thing I'd suggest adding are full policy pages in the footer of the website for more details than the FAQ provides.

Both the home page logo and the one featured on some of your products suggest a custom, higher-end streetwear brand. Everything else about the website clearly points to streetwear too, which is why I was a little confused to see the "Give a Gift" section on the website. I totally understand supplementing your main product offering of clothing and accessories, but the products in this category seem to be quite random and don't really line up with the rest of your brand. I noticed that these products are featured heavily on your Facebook page as well, more so than the clothing products.

Are you planning to add more products with your custom logo in the future? Since your online store and social media profiles seem to be focused on streetwear, I'd recommend sticking to those products for now and using as much of your own product photography as possible to create a memorable, trustworthy brand.

You can take a look at Analytics > Dashboards in your admin to determine where your current visitors are coming from and whether you need to bring more traffic to the store. When did you launch your online store? What kinds of marketing efforts have you engaged in so far?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes