Looking for feedback on my new shop,

Shanks1
2 0 1

Hi there everyone, 

Can you please provide feedback on my new store, I want to know if there's anything I can improve. 

Website url : https://www.glassesoften.com/ 

Iam looking forward to it

Thank you

Tina71
Tourist
11 0 0

I love it!!  Im not a techie, just a professional shopper.  Lol!!  I think it is top notch!!  I want my store to look like that.  Please share your theme and if you used a developer!!  If you don't mind.  I have a candle and jewelry store and need a more polished look!!  Good luck!!

Here is my store if you want to see what i mean.

https://flowerchildaromatics.com/

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. I would just have Add To Cart or Buy Now... but not both on a product page. Don't confuse people with what you want to do

3. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's pretty tight right now. Consider adding some white space to open up the product page and make it breath

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Shanks1
2 0 1

Thanks for the feedback,

And, Tlthe theme I used is debutify you can find it on google or shopify app store.

0 Likes

Hi,

Just going off what I can see on the desktop

I would check out your font sizes here, as it looks weird.

ui-gab_0-1598890535782.png

I would export the reviews to another review app that looks less dropshipper related.

I would also add how the shipping will work on all your pages, because people want to know how fast it takes to ship these days.

Some of your graphics are not crisp and clear. Try to make sure every image you use is very crisp and clear to make it look more professional.

ui-gab_1-1598890635652.png

There are definitely some very small things to help make your store more professional.

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes