Looking for feedback on my new shop

Ballport
1 0 1

Hello everyone, I am looking for feedback on my pod site. I just recently revised the whole home page to make it look better I have also changed a lot of the mockups. The home page before were just collections so I changed it to what it is now. Thanks for your help!

URL: www.prospectclothes.com

Hi @Ballport ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Congrats on your store. 

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. This is a tool I use: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frltpddfiy. Please check result for your page and improve it.

I also took a look at your home page and have some comments for you. May it help!

1.  Show your product on the banner.

The banner is very important. This is the first thing customers to see when they visit your website. Let’s make customers know exactly what you’re selling in the first 5 seconds. I cannot know the product you're selling when seeing your current banner.

2. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

You should also add a menu of collections in your store so that customer can know the types of product you have when they access your menu navigation. 

Prospect Clothing 2020-10-05 15-20-58.png

3. Show all categories at the top of the page

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner) so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store.

I can see you're also showing all collections on the home page but customers have to scroll down to see them.

If customers don't scroll down to the bottom of the page, they can miss one or two collections so they don't know you sell these products.

4. Make the first button primary button

Your home page has many buttons and they are same style. You should only have a primary button which is on the banner and make it the most outstanding. I suggest you change the style of buttons below. You can change to white background and cyan border.

5. Others

- You can consider setting a background for the form section to make it separate.

Prospect Clothing 2020-10-05 15-32-26.png

And create a border for the "your email" box so that visitors can know that you can text their email in it.

- Showing more products can also make your home page more attractive. Using a product list to show your featured products or best seller products is a good idea.

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your new site, and you've done some really awesome work so far. There are a couple of areas I'd like to see tweaked: 

• You need to hit us with a mission statement right out the gate! Who are you, and what problem are you solving? What value are you adding to your customers' lives? 
  • The model photography looks great, why are you not using this as the product page photography? The product page photography looks a little computer-generated. 
  • When we are on product pages, your navigation is invisible, because it also white: 
  • I'd love to read an About Us page, which details a little about the design concepts, who you guys are as entrepreneurs, etc. You can learn how to write a persuasive About Us page here

How are you currently marketing your business? Who is your target audience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hello @Ballport,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :). We wish you all the best with your new store!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!