Looking for feedback on my new shop

Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 3

Hey, 

I’m running my shop and sometimes I see traffic with view content and sometimes only view landing page. 

I want to know What stranger feel when he get to my site. Colors, products and organisations. If it’s attractive or boring, maybe to arrange it differently or change to more attractive colors. 

Please if someone can look and give a feedback I will appreciate it a lot! 

Link - https://pequeno-mio.store/

Thank you! 🤎

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 16 200

Hi @LigalBahiri !

Add a favicon

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

I love your design, layout and colors of the store. very good!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hello @LigalBahiri, here is the feedback on how it looks and what improvements can be done to make the customer purchase from you:-

- The logo is not visible clearly. Make it clearly visible.

- Change the banner image and add an attractive image to attract visitors' attention. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Hope this helps!

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @LigalBahiri , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. Hope that will give you some useful ideas to better improve your store performance. 

First of all, I love your theme and site's color. It's adorable and good fit with the products you are selling. However, there are something you might need to concern about to make your site more professional:

1. Try to use high quality image, especially on your slideshow - the element catch your customers' first impression when accessing your site. It's even better if you can show image about best selling products/collections, and make your promotion more eye-compelling by highlighting the description text of your CTA button.
1.png

2. Please create product categories and make it the first level of the Main Navigation. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.
2.png

3. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:

• Live chat section for instant help
  • Previous customers' feedbacks
  • Connection with sellers' social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
  • etc.

I hope these recommendations will help. Check out more latest tips to boost more sales on your online store in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like  button and leave some comments. 

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 9

Hello @LigalBahiri, I hope you are doing well! 

Your store looks amazing, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that you have similar products in your home catalog, it’s the same product but with different color. Instead, you can try and show the different products that are available on your website and lastly the product title. A good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I want to open a shop on Shopify, but I have tried many methods recently, but after choosing a package and binding my credit card, the website is unavailable. I am confused and want to know what are the requirements for opening a shop on Shopify, why this is so, why I can’t open a shop, please help me, thank you123.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 3

Thank you so much! Appreciate it a lot! 

I will take a look and go deeply to your comment!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 3

Thank you first.

I did it on purpose, to show the colors. Is it looks bad?

I definitely can make it one image for all colors

0 Likes