Looking for feedback on my new store: Bread Of life- Gear

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I’ve started a store that sells custom designed, Bible-based graphic tees and am looking for feedback on the store and/or product. 

BreadOfLifeGear.net 

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1553 93 217

Dear BreadOfLifeGear,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add a favicon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Use predictive search feature
  • Add "track order" order feature
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. While some of those things are good ideas, I don’t know that all them are things that they average’ customer thinks about. The product is the first thing that has to draw them in and keep them. If they’re not interested in that, the rest doesn’t matter. 

However, I imagine all the things you mentioned are services that you provide? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @BreadOfLifeGear ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
209 9 48

Hi @BreadOfLifeGear welcome to Shopify family 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well maintained store

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. The landing page needs attention as the banner images and the product images are not in a particular aspect ratio. The banner images can be added and can be changed with Sliding images as the hero image decide the theme of the website.
2. The product images also don't have a fixed aspect ratio the images if aligned with a fixed aspect ratio the store will look professionally good.
3. The header menu should have About Us and Contact Us page because this information will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png485884213.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes