Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Thanks for the feedback. While some of those things are good ideas, I don’t know that all them are things that they average’ customer thinks about. The product is the first thing that has to draw them in and keep them. If they’re not interested in that, the rest doesn’t matter.
However, I imagine all the things you mentioned are services that you provide?
Hello @BreadOfLifeGear ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @BreadOfLifeGear welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. The landing page needs attention as the banner images and the product images are not in a particular aspect ratio. The banner images can be added and can be changed with Sliding images as the hero image decide the theme of the website.
2. The product images also don't have a fixed aspect ratio the images if aligned with a fixed aspect ratio the store will look professionally good.
3. The header menu should have About Us and Contact Us page because this information will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!