Looking for feedback on my new store- Oretronics Technology

Highlighted
2 0 0

Kindly assist me to provide feedback/reviews on my new store- Oretronics Technology with the following:

1. https://Oretronics-Technology.myshopify.com/
  2. Pay attention to delivery models, shipping, shipping agents/companies for local (Nigeria) and international orders/deliveries, ease of use
  3. Pay attention to payment options, menus, gateways, methods, ease of use
  4. Pay attention to inherent marketplace charges, commissions, fees, local taxes, international taxes, etc
  5. Pay attention to the products
  6. Pay attention to Product Descriptions (how easy is it for customers to understand and know the products) , Prices, value for money, Product viability, economic value, Product desirability, Product demand
  7. Pay attention to web pages, navigation, etc
  8. Pay attention to business sustainability & continuity on the Shopify marketplace
  9. How do I access seed funding, development funding, and funding/investments for business & market developments, and furthermore setting-up local assembly/manufacturing lines & plants for this business?
  10. Note that Oretronics Technology is located in Nigeria
  11. Need more free assistance in marketing and driving traffic to this website, that results in orders
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there

i m new to this ecommerce as owner not as a client.. I have noticed on your website you could maybe try to get more professional pictures, it will help me to decide to buy

they are a bit dark. hope this help and other will reply to you, I have found myself asking friends and family to share feedback on my site

@Oretronics_Tech wrote:

Kindly assist me to provide feedback/reviews on my new store- Oretronics Technology with the following:

1. https://Oretronics-Technology.myshopify.com/
  2. Pay attention to delivery models, shipping, shipping agents/companies for local (Nigeria) and international orders/deliveries, ease of use
  3. Pay attention to payment options, menus, gateways, methods, ease of use
  4. Pay attention to inherent marketplace charges, commissions, fees, local taxes, international taxes, etc
  5. Pay attention to the products
  6. Pay attention to Product Descriptions (how easy is it for customers to understand and know the products) , Prices, value for money, Product viability, economic value, Product desirability, Product demand
  7. Pay attention to web pages, navigation, etc
  8. Pay attention to business sustainability & continuity on the Shopify marketplace
  9. How do I access seed funding, development funding, and funding/investments for business & market developments, and furthermore setting-up local assembly/manufacturing lines & plants for this business?
  10. Note that Oretronics Technology is located in Nigeria
  11. Need more free assistance in marketing and driving traffic to this website, that results in orders

and hard to get one apart they like it....not really useful 

Good Luck

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Oretronics Technology,

Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify :)

I visited your store and have the following feedback:

1. Homepage: A high quality homepage is the first step of driving conversions. A lot of sites fail to do this and as a result,have a high bounce rate. Right now, your homepage has a lot of information and feels overwhelming. 

2. Brand Logo and Image: The brand logo of your store is not clearly visible and this reduces a customer's recall of your store. Moreover, the images and background don't look professional.

3. Too many CTA's: On the homepage, there are three CTA's in 3 different directions for Review, Share and Chat, this spoils the user experience. You might lose customers as they become visually tired of finding the CTA's for their intended actions. Also, the color for product categories such as Solid State Lightning is white and is not visible.

4. Product Page: The product page is much cleaner and of better quality than the homepage. Though you can take a shot at improving the way you represent product features and specifications. You can make it short and divide them into two columns instead of one column.

5. Buy Now Button: You can remove the Buy Now CTA, only Add to Cart and Wishlist should be sufficient as the customers are used to seeing 2 CTA's on product page of e-commerce sites and it also feels repetitive as it serves no different purpose. You can achieve the same action through Add to Cart.

6. I would also recommend you to start looking at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic for your products, which will help you attract customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,new arrival etc. on product images itself. (P.s. there are custom 4th of July stickers and stickers for electronics industry as well!!)

Regards,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Oretronics_Tech ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • There are no social media links in your footer, try adding them.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes