Looking for feedback on my new store akornfashion.com

akornfashion
1 0 0

Hello Shopify Gurus,

I am looking for feedback on my new store akornfashion.com. I just got started on Shopify a few weeks ago, and I am interested in learning what you all think about the store design. I would appreciate any suggestions on the content or apps. Please do let me know if there are any suggestions on changes needed. 

Thank you very much for your feedback!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2758 158 513

Hello @akornfashion, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, it looks good & professional. Here are few inputs from my side:

- In the footer menu, add a separate page of privacy/ shipping/ returns & refund policy. 

- Add testimonials on the homepage or add a review carousel.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to make a purchase. 

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Product page looks good.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add web push notifications. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile/ desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Overall your store looks good, add eCommerce customer engagement tools to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes