Looking for feedback on my new store - theperfectkitchenstore.com

Giffyz
3 0 0

Hi, 

Could you please provide some feedback and critique of my store, the address is www.theperfectkitchenstore.com. I just recently launched this and have not started any promotions on the store yet as I would like to get feedbacks and see if there is anything I would need to improve. I have just a few visits so far and no sales yet and I am still slowly building up my social media pages hence I do not have any ads up yet.

I have tried to make sure I used minimal colours and tried to match my logo as well. I have also grouped my products in different categories and showcased them on the main page

Still an upcoming store but any feedback/advice  would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @Giffyz 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. A couple of things I think you have done very well is your store imagery. They are of high quality, crisp, and help your store look professional. This is really important to make your customer feel comfortable ordering from your store. I also like your usage of various sections on your homepage such as the 'New arrivals' featured collection section. 

With that said, I think you could improve on the organization of your store to make it much easier for customers to quickly find what they're looking for. For example, you have a featured collection that says 'Featured collection' and organized products via best sellers, sale items, and top gifts. I would take this a step further by creating specific collections. For example Storage & Organization, Cleaning & Care, Fruit & Vegetable Prep, Cutlery, etc.

Additionally, I would consider installing a Product Recommendation Quiz app such as the one developed by AskWhai. These are incredibly powerful at helping inform your visitors and guide them in making a confident purchase decision based on their wants & needs. Essentially, the visitor will answer a series of questions and will have tailored product recommendations that appear based on the answers they give. You can see the app demo here to see how it works.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

gotdisscoverd
1 0 2

I love it ! Your photos are inviting and make me want to cook and make a purchase.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
550 50 202

Hi @Giffyz

Have seen your site and it looks great. However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- You can try to have more than one banner. Like the banner shows one particular image. 

- You can try to add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- It seems you're building an Instagram account. In the future, after having a lot of good content on your Instagram account, you can have a gallery to show the content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- You can consider having a section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

- Add the email registration at the bottom of the app.

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Move the description and "add to cart" button to the right if you can 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @Giffyz, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- You need to work on the layout of the product page. The product image should be on left and the description should be on the right side. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Showcase reviews on the homepage, product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 311

add a favicon

perfect hero banner - very good job

you can add blog with interesting recipes

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Giffyz
3 0 0

Thank you @Dirk  this is helpful

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Anytime, @Giffyz!

Best of luck with the business going forward and heading into the new year. 

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes