Looking for feedback on my new store www.goldenaxebkk.com

ogsays
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1 0 0

Hey folks! Thanks for taking a look at my store. Wondering if I'm forgetting any sections or elements and what the trust factor is. Is checkout working ok with current shipping rates to your area? Please let me know in comments if you want a review of your own store anywhere. Thanks! 

https://goldenaxebkk.com/

0 Likes

Hi @ogsays  ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • The prominent Call-to-action on your Home Page
  • Invest in the bespoke images on your page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages

1. Header

When I access your store, I have a little bit confuse because I can't find the header of your page that provides menu to navigate customers to other pages as collection page, product page, about us page. Nowadays, it is the basic feature that should display on a website that you can see most other websites, so I recommend you add this part to the top of your page as the image below.

PageFly_0-1620445850064.png

In addition, you can refer to our PageFly website for more clear example about the dominant header.

PageFly_1-1620446040693.png

2. . Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible

Text-overlaid images on your homepage below are lower scannability and legibility, therefore using an overlaid semitransparent background color will be better than for your banner and help you ensure to bring the best experience for your user.

PageFly_2-1620446186361.png

3. Layout 

Blank space on the two sides of your website makes users feel disappointed when they surfing to this section. I think should restructure the section layout to make your website professional. Furthermore, you can refer to our Chloe template maybe this is helpful for you.

PageFly_3-1620446230921.png

In addition, when I see the Backyard Axe Throwing Targets part on your home page, I think the Save 45,000 information is not attractive in design. In my opinion, you can move this part under the title product with the prominent color or font family.

PageFly_5-1620446410605.png

4. CTA Button 

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on them, what will happen.

PageFly_4-1620446348531.png

5. Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

6. Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

We often observe that users need information about the site’s return policy or shipping options before they are able to make a purchase decision. Shopping online can be fraught with anxiety, and understanding a site’s return policy can go a long way toward easing users’ anxiousness and make them more comfortable purchasing products from your site.

PageFly_6-1620448541320.png

Product Page

I've chosen the Bloody T-shirt to leave some of my review below: 

1. Image 

Your images should show products “In Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference. Providing “Lifestyle” images to get users excited about products.

2. Shipping information and Return policy link

When shopping for products online, users understand that even seemingly perfect products may not work in reality. Therefore, you should add this information regarding your return or refund policy on the main product page that ensures the customer's benefits after buying products from your website.

In addition, you also should provide users with a delivery date (e.g., “Delivery Date: April 4th”) or date range (e.g., “Arrives April 3 to April 9th”) for each of the available delivery options.

3. User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is is transparent and respectful of customers feedbacks.

PageFly_7-1620448778973.png

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hello @ogsaysThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add quick links in the footer menu. Add policies, about us, contact us.

- Improvise the product descriptions.

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hello @ogsays,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes