1 0 1

Any kind of feedback on my new store would be highly appreciated

www.antoninias.com

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
515 54 102

Hi @Antoninias,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

Your store is wonderful and very hard to fault. You've got a great mission statement, you've got a blog, you've got an ambassador program, and you're promoting self-confidence and sustainability. You've also had the attention of Vanity Fair UK, Harper's Bazaar UK, Maxim France, Surreal France, Fashion Avenue Dubai and Croatia, Drive & Style Slovenia. In short, your site and content seem to be on point!

What is your marketing strategy like? I can see you have a great Instagram and Facebook presence, but have you considered creating a Youtube channel? Would this work with your brand?

It looks too like you're targeting global markets, so I thought you might want to look at these recommendations. There's a great Podcast here on Achieving High Conversion Rates in a Saturated Market that may interest you too! And there are some excellent case studies for you to look at here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Antoninias 

After spending few minutes on your store, I really admire you cause your store such an amazing work, keep it up. Beside that, I have some recommendations you can apply to make it more successfully.

1. Hero Banner

It would be better if you're using images with ratio 16:9 or 19:10, you can crop the current image to make it smaller cause it take too much spacing in your store.

For the first time I access to your store, your promotion poster has hide your main CTA on the Hero Banner so you can move your CTA to the center of Hero Banner.

2. Chat with us

I think the current position of Live Chat is not suitable, you can move it the the bottom-left of your store. I think you should display only the Chat icon is fine here, avoid displaying too much unnecessary information on your store.

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 16.01.21.png

3. CTA of collection featured

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 16.52.24.png

Your current CTA button here is not attractive enough to catch customer eye. You can try a fill black button and the text is in white. It will would better much more than the current one.

4. Testimonials

Social proof is no doubt important to any website. But while people can judge a physical product by images and videos and product descriptions, feedback from actual customers is the main way people judge a store.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you, furthermore you can check out this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like