Looking for feedback on my new store

Solved
Dguerbatou
Tourist
3 0 0

Greetings. I would really appreciate feedback on my new store right now featuring Halloween costumes but transitioning after the season.

Certified Epic

Http:// certifiedepic.net

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
832 91 190

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Dguerbatou 

The first thing that stuck out to me was your lack of a menu at the top of the homepage:

I'd recommend incorporating one and devoting it exclusively to shopping based links. For example. break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'SHOP' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

The next thing that is important is having a professional logo. It can go such a long way to not only establishing your brand's identity but instilling trust in the visitors on your website. Hiring a graphic designer is a terrific way to get a professional logo made. However, we at Shopify have built a completely free logo generator called Hatchful. Hatchful will design dozens of mockups for your business in seconds.

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

zforeman
Tourist
6 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, I highly recommend you upgrade your store's header and get a custom logo design. Your logo/brand is extremely important when it comes to converting potential customers. It is the first thing potential customers see and it can either leave a good or bad first-impression. You want a logo that immediately communicates to your customers "you can trust us" and is memorable so they can recognize your business in future interactions.

I am a professional graphic designer with 5+ years of experience providing happy clients with amazing logo designs. I offer high quality logo designs starting at only $35. A bargain for the speed and quality of result provided. You can learn more about my logo design work here: http://bit.ly/l0g0des1gn

I hope we can work together on solving your business-needs! Your store is definitely on track to attracting happy customers!

Zach

Dguerbatou
Tourist
3 0 0

Thankyou for the feedback.  This is definitely something Im thinking about after halloween

That is actually a mask I sell.  DR. PLAGUE.  

0 Likes
Dguerbatou
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for the insight I already downloaded a new logo.

0 Likes