Looking for feedback on my new store

Solved
mONICAl12
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi there,

I'm a new drop shipper and recently launched my new store with FB ads. I'm here to ask how I can improve my store so I can start getting ATC's and purchases. Right now people are interested in the ad, but I'm losing them once they get on the site itself

My website is lazyystand.com

Any feedback is welcomed, thanks for your time.

0 Likes
kkoneal
Excursionist
17 0 1

looks fantastic. any sales yet?

0 Likes
designifyy
Tourist
4 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, you need to make serious changes on your store design , first of start with the font and color schema of your store , you need to focus on branding your store and making it look like areal brand before start marketing it , the video that you are using is not really attractive i recommend removing it , the site speed take too long to load you need to focus more on that too. 

This is a one product store that i have designed for a client take a look at it : http://trimbaby.com/

If you need help with your store design i would love to help you to make your store look professional and attractive

0 Likes
afar
Excursionist
22 2 6
Hey great idea - these are definitely a hit right now.
I would change the colour scheme - dark purple/blue? Both on top and bottom of page Whatever colour it is is hard to read and not easy on the eyes I would make it softer .
I found the video on main page waaaaay to fast moving, confusing and took too long to loads - I didn’t really know what you were selling I would consider making this a solid picture and putting video in product description.
Otherwise looking good - good product description!
Best of luck with sales!
0 Likes
mONICAl12
Tourist
6 0 2
Thanks, based off this I’m assuming it would be best to turn my ads off for now. I have ordered a sample product but it’s taking a while to be delivered. Would you suggest I wait to get my own footage and videos?
0 Likes
mONICAl12
Tourist
6 0 2
How can I get in contact with you for help?
afar
Excursionist
22 2 6
That’s good that you ordered a sample product. Taking your own videos and photos always sets you apart from your competitors. Turning your ads off is probably a good idea. Personally I’ve turned my ads off as shipping has been taking 2+months and customers aren’t super happy about that (Even though I was very transparent on shipping policy page of delays) - asking for refunds and such. Probably best to wait till you know how long your shipping time is or you can always put a disclaimer right in product page *due to increased demand please allow 8 -12 weeks for delivery .