Looking for feedback on my new website design/layout (HOMEPAGE ONLY) - Beforebricks.com

Solved

Hello,

I'm looking for feedback on my new website design/layout (HOMEPAGE ONLY)

URL - www.beforebricks.com - FOR CONTEXT - it is an architectural design service - house extensions, interior refurbishments, garden design, etc.

Is the nature of the business clear?

The theme is DEBUT, but I have tried to customise it with limited html/css skills.

Any feedback or comments welcome, although please keep constructive.

I'm hoping to make a good first impression on homepage, and get the user to click onto a second page or follow a CTA.

Thanks in advance.

Isaac, Beforebricks

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Beforebricks,

I've taken a look at your homepage and have some feedback for you.

The way you have things set up makes your homepage look like a blog more than a storefront. You have a lot of whitespace on either side I'd definitely recommend switching up the design so that you can utilize that space better.

screencapture-beforebricks-2021-02-23-12_13_03.png

We did a video on how to set up your homepage for conversions that I'll leave here for you to watch:

We also have a video on free themes we recommend, if you decide to switch:

I think you are on the right track as far as trying to create pathways to call to actions, I think it could be done better by eliminating that white space you have currently and bringing your offers more horizontal. Having a nice hero banner featuring an amazing transformation you've done and then having a square image for house extensions, interior refurbishments, garden design and etc. that a person can click on would be great. I have more to say but I cover it in the homepage video so I'll leave it at that for now.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @Beforebricks, here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- You need to work on the design and layout of your store. Make it professional and appealing to build trust with the visitors and make them purchase from your store.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add a sticky header. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Enable workflow emails and push.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MarkRoss
Explorer
55 6 16

Hi,

How are you?

I saw your post. I take a look on your website it's looks great

I think the nature of the business is clear.

I recommend to make the website responsive for all devices

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. 

I'll take a look at your video. 

Kind regards,

Isaac, beforebricks.com

0 Likes

Hi thanks for your feedback.

Responsiveness on all devices noted. 

Isaac, beforebricks.com 

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.