Looking for feedback on my (not new!) shop, AnnabelBleu.com

AnnabelBleu
1 0 0

Hey all my first post here. I am wondering if the flow of my shop makes sense, I have a ton of products and I have been struggling with how to present them. 
Also dealing with ADA accessibility issues, having a hard time finding time to work on it enough. 

Thanks,

Alyssa @AnnabelBleu 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @AnnabelBleu, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 474

Dear Alyssa,

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 41-45

annaspeed.png

• Logo can be better
  • Add Call to Action at Hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • You can think about redesign of your store.
0 Likes