I am looking for feedback on my shop. www.heppyhanks.com I am super new to this and really proud of it thus far.
The only thing I don't like is that when I have a specific quantity of an item being tracked, it still allows a customer to try and enter more.
The customer will get an error message saying they cant purchase that many products, however who in their right mind is going to want to refresh a page multiple times to actually see how many items I have in stock at the time of purchase?
I think I could potentially lose customers that way. Any thoughts? I have reached out to Shopify support, however there has been no response as of yet.
Thanks for taking the time to check my shop out! Have a great day.
Hello @HeppyHanks ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Heppy Hanks,
Keep the below listed points in mind for better store optimization:
Wishing you all the luck.
Hi @HeppyHanks welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck