Not really looking for specific feedback on any areas but if you want points to look at I could use feedback on:
I've recently started adding more products and I want to add another category of products but I want to make sure things look nice and i'm headed in the right direction.
All feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance.
Have seen your store and it has many parts to change:
- Add your favicon as soon as possible.
- You can see the logo doesn't stand out on this photo. Maybe you can find some ways to fix that.
- Need to have some content on your banners, not just Welcome. And add a CTA button on the banner.
- You can see this photo, it has many:
+ First is the menu bar. Where is the menu? and the cart section looks not reasonable.
+ The second is the collections section. I think you need to change the design as soon as possible. Just try to design as normal.
You can see the problem in this picture too.
- The banner at the end of the homepage is too big. I have to scroll too much to see the "About Us" content.
- I see you are selling many types of products, so a section that can show many products will be amazing. I think an Instagram gallery is a good idea. You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- I see you're selling enough products. Just try to focus on what you really want to sell.
Hope this helps!
Hi @jelems2010 !
Welcome to Shopify!
Your hero banner image is very bad, change it. It should communicate with a customer, tell your store, about your brand, convey the message. This image should be high-resolution.
Add social reviews - it is social proof, most people prefer to read reviews before buying something.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Try to put yourself in the shoes of a customer. You're asking someone to hand over their CC to a business they've never heard of.
*If there's a problem, the only contact method is a free gmail account. As a shopper, I can't take an ecommerce store seriously if they can't invest in a professional email address.
*It's obvious that this is a dropshipping store. This means, there's no brand. No unique selling proposition. I could buy the same items on Amazon or any other trustworthy store. For example, I found a listing for aofly polarized sunglasses on Amazon. Amazon is one of the most trusted companies on the planet. You're going to have an uphill battle competing with them.
I hope this helps!