Looking for feedback on my shop, Statement Browbands

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for feedback and ways I can improve my store statementbrowbands.com 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Tiffany21,

Hope you are doing well.

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

statespeed.png

• Hero banner can be better
  • Open Social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc need improvement to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • All images need to be better
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

If you need help please contact us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes