Looking for feedback on my shop WellnessXT

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Shopify Experts!

About to launch my new store selling supplements for entrepreneurs.

Would value any feedback before I start to promote.

https://wellnessxt.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

Dominik Boecker

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 41 73

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some great work so far! There are a couple of points I'd like to highlight based on my own experience on your site: 

• What is the 'Main Site'? Why isn't this the main site? If I navigate away, are you losing sales? When I click those options in the navigation, they should at least open a new window or tab, rather than taking me away from your shop.
  • Your other sites don't look to be secure, which is bad for customer experience. 
  • For this type of product, I would like to see video testimonials from entrepreneurs attesting to its efficacy. 
  • You should write a persuasive About Us to give customers some information on who you are as a business. 

How are you planning to target your desired market demographic? Have you written up a marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would consider not using average looking stock photos. As an  entrepreneurs, I would take your site less seriously

2. Consider having an about us section on this site to let people know who you are

3. As Cal mentioned above why not have your two sites as one site?

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Cal,

I really appreciate your feedback, thank you!

• What is the 'Main Site'? Why isn't this the main site? If I navigate away, are you losing sales? When I click those options in the navigation, they should at least open a new window or tab, rather than taking me away from your shop. 

- I've reduced the number of External links back to the main site and the ones that remain now open in a new tab.

- I've had the main site for a while with it's blog and more content. The main site also has some programs and courses and links to the shop site.

My main site will have an SSL cert soon.

• For this type of product, I would like to see video testimonials from entrepreneurs attesting to its efficacy. 

- The next step is to gain testimonials yes in as many different formats as possible.

- I've included an About us Page and will soon be improved as well.

Thanks again Cal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi 

Homepage Feedback

1. I would consider not using average looking stock photos. As an  entrepreneurs, I would take your site less seriously
      That's a valid point, I'll work on a different angle to represent these goal images.
    2. Consider having an about us section on this site to let people know who you are
      'About us' page done.
    3. As Cal mentioned above why not have your two sites as one site?
      My main site is with Kartra and has memberships and courses, as well as my blog.
    4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together. Great point. I'll work on making all the images the same size.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images
      Other than the product ingredient labels which I will upload soon, I don't have any other images. 
    2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

I will add a Reviews section from 'Growave' and also start to collect reviews and testimonials as and when.

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

I will work to include much more product description now yes.

Thanks again for the feedback Duane.

0 Likes