‘Looking for feedback on my shop beautylet.com.br

Highlighted

I have been working on this store last 18 months but still not taked off in visit or sales.

I had several themes ... but for now Minimal has been the fastest I have found

Last ticket was 2 months ago ...  no investments on Ads ... but some SEO work.

Any advices ? 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @GoodFy_Brasil,

Can you please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 100

Hi @GoodFy_Brasil ,

I have taken a look at your store. You've good products. I've some suggestions to improve the conversion rate.

1. Product categories in the header section are looking clumsy.

2. Add social media to increase traffic

3. Add some product reviews 

4. The product description section width is looking too narrow. Maybe you can add it below the images.

Also, did a flare check on your website, you have 702 results indexed by Google. But your website has 1630+ pages. You should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast. 

Hope this was helpful.

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi, @GoodFy_Brasil,

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

I see you have gotten some great feedback from @MansionEcom, and I will add some points to this for you to consider.

• Something I would highly encourage you to do is, adding a favicon to your store. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Adding a favicon to your online store can really help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

• Next, to help with the traffic to your website, you need to integrate some social media links, as using the likes of Facebook and Instagram, can really boost your website traffic. I see in your footer that you have the icons, but they don't seem to link to your pages. I will share a video below to show you how you can add your own links there.
  • I would also recommend taking a look at the Shopify app, Kit. This is a free app that can help you with marketing and running ads on your social media accounts. You don't need to always invest in ads, but sharing your products on your social media pages, can be crucial to creating website traffic for your store.

I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @GoodFy_Brasil 

I have been browsing around your site for a little while now and have some comments that you may want to consider when redesigning your site:)

Wishlist 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Visual Reviews 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @GoodFy_Brasil

Kindly, share your store URL.

Thanks

Regards,

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello @@William_Brasil,

Can you please share your site url

Hi, is the one in the subject : beautylet.com.br 

Thanks a lot

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted

@MansionEcom wrote:

Hi @GoodFy_Brasil ,

I have taken a look at your store. You've good products. I've some suggestions to improve the conversion rate.

1. Product categories in the header section are looking clumsy.

2. Add social media to increase traffic

3. Add some product reviews 

4. The product description section width is looking too narrow. Maybe you can add it below the images.

Also, did a flare check on your website, you have 702 results indexed by Google. But your website has 1630+ pages. You should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast. 

Hope this was helpful.

Jeena

Hey  @MansionEcom Jeena thanks a lot .

I will check suggestions ... let me just confirm ... have you visit from a mobile device or desktop ?

Best Regards

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Hank wrote:

Hi, @GoodFy_Brasil,

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

I see you have gotten some great feedback from @MansionEcom, and I will add some points to this for you to consider.

• Something I would highly encourage you to do is, adding a favicon to your store. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Adding a favicon to your online store can really help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

• Next, to help with the traffic to your website, you need to integrate some social media links, as using the likes of Facebook and Instagram, can really boost your website traffic. I see in your footer that you have the icons, but they don't seem to link to your pages. I will share a video below to show you how you can add your own links there.
  • I would also recommend taking a look at the Shopify app, Kit. This is a free app that can help you with marketing and running ads on your social media accounts. You don't need to always invest in ads, but sharing your products on your social media pages, can be crucial to creating website traffic for your store.

I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hey @Hank  how a great suggestion you made ... Thanks a LOT ... I will work on that right away .

Best Regards 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
1 Like
Highlighted

@Aizada wrote:

Hi @GoodFy_Brasil 

I have been browsing around your site for a little while now and have some comments that you may want to consider when redesigning your site:)

Wishlist 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Visual Reviews 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck! 

Hey @Aizada  thank you very much per contribuition ... I will check each one of the suggestions..

Best Regards 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes