Looking for feedback on my shop https://www.fitcitystore.com/

Highlighted
Tourist
13 1 2

Hi,

This is my first attempt at building a successful Shopify Store.I had a total of about 300 visitors and only two salesе .I would love some feedback, maybe some recommendations.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Stanislav Mollov

https://www.fitcitystore.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Your site looks really good, I might suggest removing the "Powered by Shopify" at the bottom of the site. also, add a favicon that always makes it more legitimate. I would suggest having some kind of logo designed for your favicon. Other than that I think everything looks very nice.  Though Facebook sometimes has an issue running ads that focus on a certain body part, I haven't been able to figure out how to get around that yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 14 69

Hey @tafko2001 , 

I checked your store and it looks good. I would like to share a few feedbacks.

1. I noticed that some of the product images have different brand logos. I would suggest to handpick high quality images without these logos shown, to have credibility and trust to your store.

2. Free shipping for most of your products is a huge plus point, but I would suggest you to use a more noticeable tag or stickers/badges, check this app for more graphic stickers

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 1 1

Hi! Congrats on your store, it looks great! There's just a fix thing I'd fix, so here's some feedback!

1. Design

a. Logo looks fine, simple but maybe a bit small on the page

b. You could change the word "Slide" into something else, like a CTA (Shop now for example) to encourage people to take action. As long as you show to arrows, people will know it's a slider.

c. The categories up top (Men, women, track your order, etc.) needs to have a drop-down when people point their cursor at it before bringing them to another page. 

c. The product images have white background. This is no problem when you view them on their page, but they make the front page looks kinda cheap. They blend it with each other, makes it kinda boring tbh. 

d. The sale & free shipping buttons might distract people from the products. They help, yes, but visually they make a mess of the product listings, especially when the product images already have many colors. 

e. I think you should get rid of the 03 product categories underneath if you choose to create a drop down up top. 

2. Checkout

There's two things to worry about, payment & delivery.

a. You seem to get the payment thing down with all the options displayed clearly on the front page, but the delivery might not be perfect yet.

b. In the case that the products might take long to delivery or your store is affected by COVID-19, I'd suggest you try Store Pickup. It basically allows customers to pick up their items in store instead of waiting & paying for delivery. Very convenient! I got this checklist that might help you decide if you need it.

That's all I have to say. If you need anything else, you know who to call!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 431

Hey Fitcity Gym,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• "ABOUT US" is wrongly spelled as "ABAUT US" in the footer link title.
  • "Trust badges" are a must for site authenticity.
  • Social media links are a must in the footer for better customer connectivity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes